Koretbet

Betano

Thursday 18 August 2016

Manchester United Gave Me All That I Have In This Life – Valencia Star Confesses

Valencia forward Luis Nani has confessed his love for former club, Manchester United, recalling Old Trafford memories.
The Euro-winning forward revealed: ‘It could have been the best moment of my life but it turned into the worst, After you sign a contract like that, you think all the people will be behind you and help you. And you see the opposite.

‘Then the stress comes. I was down and, when it’s like that, of course, the injuries come too. It was a bad moment. It was something that made me very down, very disappointed.’
Nani who was an important first team player under Alex Ferguson but saw his chances reduce under David Moyes, who also left old Trafford after a run of poor results and was later replaced by Louis Van Gaal.
“He [LVG] told me that, if I wanted to stay to fight for a position, then good but I would not be his first option or maybe even the second, I said: ‘No. I have been here for many years, I have been very important to this club and I think it’s time to decide.’ I wanted to play every game in the starting XI.” the Portugese winger revealed.


Luis Nani left Manchester United at the beginning of the 2015/16 season to join Fenerabahce for a reduced fee of the £22million Sir Alex Ferguson paid for him eight seasons earlier.

No comments: