Koretbet

Betano

Friday 12 August 2016

“I Am The Best Musician In Nigeria” Jesse Jagz Boasts

Not many artists in the country will be pleased to hear this, but rapper Jesse Jagz has declared himself and his brother MI, the best quality musicians in Nigeria.
In an interview with a popular Nigerian website, The former Chocolate City record label artiste boasted about how he and his brother are on a different level from other artists in Nigeria.

“Me and M.I combined, there’s no bloody musician, I don’t care who your father is, that can be better combined and artistically” He said.
“How we rap is very different. M.I is very witty on a different level. You want to hear somebody rhyme with eight rhyme patterns, that’s why I’m here. Jagz is the person.”
Do you agree with Jesse Jags?

No comments: