Koretbet

Betano

Thursday 11 August 2016

How I Spent Years Preparing ‘Gold’ Album – Adekunle Gold

YBNL’s Adekunle Gold has revealed how he spent years preparing all songs on his debut album titled ‘Gold’.
The YBNL toaster as he is fondly called stated that getting the lyrics and the experiences in putting everything down was not an easy task.
He also revealed that all the songs in the album were written by him, as he worked tirelessly citing that people’s experiences also was part of what inspired most songs on the album.

“I cant really say how much, I know that it’s a lot. If you watch closely I said on twitter sometimes that I have been working tirelessly. I have been writing all the songs like since 2014. I have been waiting to fill something before I write, and I also have been waiting to hear from people, hear their story and then write about it”. Gold said.
“I work so hard, to be honest very hard”, he added.
Adekunle Gold recently dropped the album which was uploaded immediately on blogs due to how fans and lovers of his music waited for the drop.
The singer however is set to commence his album tour very soon, as he would also be working on shooting videos for some of the songs on the album.

No comments: