Koretbet

Betano

Friday 12 August 2016

Arsenal Reject Begging For Real Madrid Transfer

After getting overlooked by Arsenal after a public come-and-get-me-plea, Moussa Sissoko has turned his attention to Spain, stating he is waiting for Real Madrid to approach him.
The France international was part of the Newcastle team that got, you know, relegated from the English Premier League last season, and the player has no plan to play in the Championship next season.

“It was a complicated season. Many things happened during the season. Things are done. Now it is for me to look further.” He said.
“I hope Real will come for me. I’m still waiting.”
“If Real Madrid are interested in you, then of course you will be happy, but right now I am still a Newcastle player.”
“They need to understand. I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games. For that I need to go somewhere else. I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That’s why I said I want to leave this year.”
Real Madrid fans, do you need Sissoko in your team??

No comments: