Koretbet

Betano

Wednesday 20 July 2016

“I Miss How Things Used To Be” OAP Freeze Apologizes To Basketmouth

Seems like controversial OAP, Freeze has turned over a new leaf,  The Cool FM OAP took to Instagram yesterday, July 18, 2016 apologizing to the top comedian following their ongoing feud.
“My Dear brother Bright, @basketmouth, I miss how things used to be. If I have ever offended you, I use this as a medium to seek your forgiveness.
Trust me, I have forgiven you a long time ago, and I am letting go of all the bitterness,”he wrote.
Recall that Freeze and Basketmouth used to be very good friends until things turned sour between them last year and they have since been bickering on social media.

The Instagram war between both celebrities started on December 27 at OLIC 2.
When Basketmouth took the stage at the Olamide concert he took shots at the on-air-personality.
“There’s this former Cool FM presenter here, Freeze. I see am for red carpet, where him dey?” said Basketmouth. The audience then pointed at Freeze.
“Make una nor deceived by this guy’s fair skin o. Nor be oyinbo o, na eczema cause am o. Freeze my guy, your wife nor beat you today?” further said Basketmouth in reference to the claims Freeze made of being a victim of domestic abuse.
The veteran radio presenter didn’t look disturbed when Basketmouth threw jabs at him. After the show was over, Freeze then took his own shot at Basketmouth on Twitter.
It seems like Freeze is finally letting go following this recent post. He also took time to apologize to fans he has insulted over the years, Nigerian lawyer, Mr. Festus Keyamo, Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, Pastor Biodun, TB Joshua and others.

No comments: