Koretbet

Betano

Thursday 16 June 2016

Angry Bovi Blasts Pastors Who Expects Him To Perform For FreeAt Church Events

Comedian, Bovi Ugboma has called out pastors requesting for free performances in churches from him.
Bovi, who is arguably one of the most gifted Nigerian comedians in recent times, said while the world hurries to buy tickets to his events and pay him handsomely for every appearance, some organizations especially churches, expect him to perform for free.

The comedian, who apparently had been ignoring this finally voiced out his displeasure at the pastors’ attitudes when he charges for shows.
“The worst set of clients to underrate me are church pastors, The shock they show when I charge. What were you thinking – that I was coming to preach?”
The comedian’s ordeal is quite similar to the many complaints filed by artistes and entertainers, who occasionally recount similar experiences when dealing with religious institutions.
Angry Bovi also affirmed that he gives to charity too but at his own will.
”Don’t get it twisted, I do free stuffs, but it is my sole preserve to choose when to get paid or when not to. I will choose my charity, my charity won’t choose me.”

No comments: